To equip a diverse undergraduate population with the knowledge, skills, and resources to successfully navigate their collegiate experience.
A model program that provides comprehensive support and services to students leading to their academic achievement and success.
- Goal 1: Facilitate a diverse, inclusive and engaging environment leading to the empowerment of UF students.
- Goal 2: Provide early access to undergraduate students, aiding in their transition and acclimation to the UF community, while increasing their academic preparedness.
- Goal 3: Provide programming and services that enhance students’ personal and academic development.
- Goal 4: Engage in research focused on the improvement of the experience of UF students, and the efficacy of support programs.
- Goal 5: Strengthen relationships with UF Alumni.