The Leadership Advancement Program for 2nd Years (LAP-2) is currently looking for Graduate Coordinators to aid in developing tomorrow’s leaders! LAP-2 is a year-long enrichment program designed to help 2nd-year students find their Identity and Purpose so they can determine the action they want to take as a leader. By participating in informational meetings, service-learning, and other hands-on experiences, LAP-2 participants will hone their leadership skills. Ultimately, LAP-2 empowers participants to develop as people, grow as leaders, and find success in their future endeavors.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Attend the monthly LAP-2 meetings on the first and last Wednesday of the month from 4 pm-6 pm each month.
- Help prepare monthly lessons on leadership, career exploration, identity, purpose, communication, working with others, and/or professionalism.
- Oversee one LAP-2 Student Leadership Committee and programming efforts:
- Social Committee
- Service-Learning Committee
- Fundraising Committee
- Attend Bi-Weekly LAP-2 Staff Meetings (Time to be determined)
If interested, please submit your resume to
Megan MacKenzie – LAP-2 - Program Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday, September 4th at 11:59pm *Cover Letter Not Required*