To equip a diverse undergraduate population with the knowledge, skills, and resources to successfully navigate their collegiate experience.
A model program that provides comprehensive support and services to students leading to their academic achievement and success.
- Facilitate a diverse, inclusive, and engaging environment leading to the empowerment of UF students.
- Provide early access to undergraduate students, aiding in their transition and acclimation to the UF community, while increasing their academic preparedness.
- Provide programming and services that enhance students’ personal and academic development.
- Engage in research focused on the improvement of the experience of UF students, and the efficacy of support programs.
- Strengthen relationships with UF Alumni.