SSS Info Walk: 10 Questions about SSS
What is UF SSS?
We are a supportive community working together towards academic success. SSS is a federally funded TRIO program designed to assist eligible students (*eligibility listed below) with all aspects of college life so that they can achieve their goals and successfully reach graduation.
How can SSS help you?
We help students reach their goals by offering college success resources such as scholarships, staff and peer mentoring, academic coaching, free workshops, tutoring, leadership opportunities, graduate school trips, graduate exam preparation, and career exploration and graduation preparation along with so much more.
Have any other questions?
We would love to support you in your experiences and growth at UF! If you think SSS would be a good fit for you, please attend an info session or email us at email@example.com.
Benefits of Being A UF SSS Scholar
- Faculty & Staff Support
- Academic Advising
- One-on-One Tutoring
- Student Development Workshops
- Faculty Mentoring
- Peer Mentoring
- Graduate School Planning
- GRE Prep Courses
- Textbook Resource Library
- Entrance Exam Review Material (LSAT, MCAT, PCAT, etc.)
- Technology Hub
- Financial Planning & Budgeting
- Cultural Exposure
- Campus Engagement
- Career Planning
- Conference Travel
- Be a current U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Be accepted and enrolled at the University of Florida
- One or more of the following:
- First-Generation (Neither Parent has earned a Bachelor’s Degree)
- Limited Income (Federal Income Guidelines)
- Student with a Documented Disability (Must be documented with University of Florida Disability Resource Center)
*This is a U.S. Department of Education Federally Funded Program.*